i got me another one done yesterday at 2ton tat2 in kingsport..
great place to go, mine cost 150..i got it done on the left side of my chest
![]()
Well.. I have been wanting to get some more work done for awhile now.. finally had the chance and the cash to do it tonite... here are some pics
and here is a farther away for a size reference
Not bad work for $100. Artist was really easy and fairly quick.. jsut took him about 45 minutes to do.
i got me another one done yesterday at 2ton tat2 in kingsport..
great place to go, mine cost 150..i got it done on the left side of my chest
![]()
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Did Joe do that? Him and Rob are my boys.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yeah joe did it.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
It looks like Joe's stuff. You see it enough, you can kind of pick it out. He's done 3 of mine. I also sent him an email and had him draw up something with my name, my mom's, and both by dad and brothers who've passed away. I framed it and gave it to my mom for Christmas. It made her cry. He does good stuff and is an even better person.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yeah he is a real good guy...they all seem like there the same way..
im havin rob draw me somethin up right now...somethin like the tribal Aaron Lewis has on his right arm..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Rob's the best one, imo. He did one on my back that's really big. It took like 4 settings. They always cut me a huge break on prices too. Tom's no slouch either. I don't know if you've seen it or not, but he was on the cover of a national tattoo magazine. I think they've got it framed in the shop. I've been friends with all of those guys for about 6-7 years.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
nah i didnt see that magazine cover, but i did see some of the work he has done..yeah there prices dont seem to be all that bad..better than any prices around here imo..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Where is this shop at in Kingsport?
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
Yes, behind Sagebrush on Stone Drive.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks